5x5 Closure 14 Inch Blunt Cut Burgundy Side Part Asymmetrical Bob
Ygwigs' 5x5 lace closure wigs with a large 5*5 inch front lace, perfect hairline, and new glueless processes.
New Technology: We found inspiration for the design in some premium men's toupee and added PU non-slip tape on our 5x5 lace closure wig.
Side Part Major Upgrade: Do a deep side part as you like! The lace closures are no longer fixed in the middle, they will be in the left or right part.
100% Remy Hair
Medium (22.5''), others can be customized, please note in the order
Hair Parting Position
Three positions are available: left side part, middle part, and right side part.
YG 5x5 Lace Closure Wigs:
They have multiple elastic adjustments and are very comfortable glueless wigs. Therefore, you can take it on and off whenever you want.
Lace frontal Large and deep, come with hairline pre-plucked, knots pre-bleached, and baby hair around. No plucking, no taping, no damage to your hairline, the lace melts in your skin and you can part it anyway as your preference, In other words, they are right out of the box.
- Natural hairline and baby hair: It softly reduces the workload before wearing.
- Super clear bleached knots: Ygwigs' new upgrade, professional bleaching formula, smaller and more natural knots, but the roots are as strong as before. (Only high-end human hair can do this process).
|Clear bleached knots||Melts in the skin|
Ordinary Lace VS. Transparent HD VS. HD Swiss Lace
Compared with ordinary lace, HD swiss lace is more advanced, has multiple functions, and can be well blended into the skin. The main difference between them is the thickness and light transmittance. The thickness of ordinary lace is more than 0.25 mm, while that of HD swiss lace is only 0.15 mm (nearly 50% thinner).
However, HD swiss lace does not have all advantages. They are relatively fragile, and they are not friendly to dyeing. It is easy to dye Lace together when dyeing hair. So we developed Transparent HD lace.
- Transparent HD lace is more translucent and thinner than ordinary transparent Lace.
- Transparent HD lace is more durable than HD Lace, has better dyeing performance, and will not pollute Lace.
Overall experience HD swiss lace > Transparent HD lace > Ordinary transparent lace.
This wig uses Transparent HD Lace based on the dyeing process, if you need to use HD Swiss Lace, which needs to be customized (needs longer days to ship), please contact us!
New Upgraded Glueless Cap
- Perfect Fit: The arc of the lace closure is formed by steam rotation and pressing, and it automatically fits the scalp.
- Enhanced Comfort: Widened elastic band provides superior elasticity and comfort with excellent grip to adjust hat size.
- Secure Attachment: The wide comb on the back ensures that the wig is firmly attached to the hair.
- Precise Adjustment: The tail end contains a small elastic adjustment strap, which can fine-tune the cap size and prevent the wig from lifting.
- Improved Adhesion & Slip Resistance: PU tape on the lace closure enhances the fit and slip resistance.
*The cured PU glue is 100% safe and non-toxic, which is certified by the authority.
The heavier the density of the wig, the more thick the wig will be. The high density makes the wig fuller. Long-length hair is recommended to choose high density.
*If you need other densities, don't hesitate to contact us.
Choose the appropriate length you like, if you are not sure, please choose longer. (shortening is much easier than extending, isn't it?)
Cap size contains 6 sizes, Error within 0.5 inches is allowed. The circumference is the main size, if there are two or more different sizes, you need to provide us with all the sizes as shown in the figure below, and we will customize the cap for you.
Tips: Medium is a regular size, Small and others need customization (Need extra 1-3 days, don't hesitate to get in touch with us or note in the order).
Customized cap size will make the order into a custom order, refund requests other than quality problems are not accepted.
|2||Front To Nape||13.5||14.5|
|3||Side To Side||11||11.5|
|4||Ear To Ear||12||12.5|
|5||Temple To Temple||14||14.5|
|6||Nape Of Neck||5||5.5|