I Tip Black Hair Body Wave Remy Human Hair Extensions
Ygwigs use 100% Remy cuticle-intact human hair to make the I Tip Hair Extensions. This type top quality hair can help maintain moisture, reduce breakage, and have a longer lifespan. We attach the I tip by micro link beads and silicone, and customers don't need to use heat, glue, or other chemicals.
Hair No.: IT02
Brazilian Remy Hair
|12" - 14"
|16" - 24"
Each pack comes with 100 beads.
Usually recommend 1-2 packs for adding volume, 2-3 packs for a full head.
Free tool kit: Each order comes with crochet hook*2 + beads*200 (extra)
Usage: Flat iron, wash and dry, straightened and curled available. Before dyeing, please take a small portion of the hair for testing first.
Easy To Install, Easy To Remove
Before Vs. After
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Before asking, you need to know
1. They're comfortable, they're flexible, they're easy!
2. It Can last for up to two months or longer, depending on how to care for it.
3. install time:1-4 hours (depending on stylist), does not require heat.
4. you can wash your hair.
Can these beads be moved up when the hair has grown out instead of replacing them?
Yes, but be careful. You will have to replace beads if they accidentally crack or break.
Can I discolor hair extensions and paint them pink?
Yes, of course. You can dye it any color you like.
Are these reusable?
Yes, we provide free tools and Silicone loops.
Can I put I-tip hair extensions myself?
You can fit your I-tip extensions at home. However, it can be quite tricky for a beginner. But the process does get so much easier once you get to grips with how it works.
Does it cause a lot of damage?
Of course not; this is a safe technique. It can free your scalp from wig glue.
How long will they stay in my hair?
In my experience, as long as you want them to. You have to be very gentle while brushing your hair to ensure you don't pull the extensions out. They will grow with your hair, so you may have to move them up, but it's easy to do if you keep the loops with each extension and use them to put the extensions back in.
Will it damage the hair like in the pools if I go to the beach?
We don't recommend that swimming in the water with chlorine. The chlorine drys the hair out terribly, including your hair; you can get some hair oil and a deep conditioner treatment and use it after you swim, which should help a lot!
Diagram for Hair Extensions
- Green Line: For adding volume, hair extensions hide nicely in your hair.
- Blue + Green Lines: Full head makes hair look thicker and healthier. Large pieces of hair extensions, such as clip-in, tape-in, etc., can be placed here to save time for installation and maintenance.
- Yellow Lines: Front hairline, special attention is required; If you want a simple, seamless, and comfortable fit, you can choose nimi-tape, i-tip, micro ring, or hand-tied tape, which are small and natural.
Check out all the products in our hair extensions collection, all at the same discount. You can combine them according to the characteristics of the products and your preferences.
*This installation diagram is for reference only; different hair stylists will have other installation methods.