Micro Ring Human Hair Body Wave Extensions For Black Hair
100% human hair extensions, no tangle, no shedding, shiny and smooth. Use tiny Micro Beads, gently grip your hair, lined with silicone rings to prevent falling off. No glue, heat, or braiding is needed, making the applied time longer. It's the safest method of using for hair extensions.
Hair No.: ML02
Brazilian Remy Hair
|12" - 14"
|16" - 24"
Usually recommend 1-2 packs for adding volume, 2-3 packs for a full head.
Free tool kit: Each order comes with crochet hook*2 + beads*200 (extra)
Usage: Flat iron, wash and dry, straightened and curled available. Before dyeing, please take a small portion of the hair for testing first.
Easy To Install, Easy To Remove
Before Vs. After
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Before asking, you need to know
1. They're comfortable, they're flexible, they're easy!
2. They Can last for up to two months or longer, depending on how to care for them.
3. install time:1-4 hours (depending on stylist), does not require heat.
4. you can wash your hair.
Can these beads be moved up when the hair has grown out instead of replacing them?
Yes, but be careful. You will have to replace beads if they accidentally crack or break.
Can I discolor hair extensions and paint them pink?
Yes, of course. You can dye it any color you like.
Are these reusable?
Yes. It becomes I tip extensions after use. You can change it into I tip extensions by using our hot melt grains and micro rings to reuse them.
Can I put micro ring hair extensions myself?
You can fit your micro ring extensions at home; however, it can be tricky for a beginner. But the process does get so much easier once you get to grips with how it works.
Does it cause a lot of damage?
Of course not; this is a safe technique. It can free your scalp from wig glue.
How long will they stay in my hair?
In my experience, as long as you want them to. You have to be very gentle while brushing your hair to ensure you don't pull the extensions out. They will grow with your hair, so at some point, you may have to move them up, but it's super easy to do if you keep the loops that come with each extension and use them to put the extensions back in.
Will it damage the hair like in the pools if I go to the beach?
We don't recommend that swimming in the water with chlorine. The chlorine drys the hair out very badly, including your hair. You can get some hair oil and a deep conditioner treatment and use it after you swim, which should help a lot!
Diagram for Hair Extensions
- Green Line: For adding volume, hair extensions hide nicely in your hair.
- Blue + Green Lines: Full head makes hair look thicker and healthier. Large pieces of hair extensions, such as clip-in, tape-in, etc., can be placed here to save time for installation and maintenance.
- Yellow Lines: Front hairline, special attention is required; If you want a simple, seamless, and comfortable fit, you can choose nimi-tape, i-tip, micro ring, or hand-tied tape, which are small and natural.
Check out all the products in our hair extensions collection, all at the same discount. You can combine them according to the characteristics of the products and your preferences.
*This installation diagram is for reference only; different hair stylists will have other installation methods.