Human Hair Loose Wave Tape in Hair Extensions for Black Hair
Buy More, Save More!
$20.00 off the purchase of 2 packs.
$39.00 off the purchase of 3 packs.
$58.00 off the purchase of 4 more packs.
The discount is applied automatically at checkout!
Tape-in hair extensions are permanent extensions, also called tape hair extensions, skin weft extensions, or invisible tape hair extensions.
Hair No.: TI08
One Bundle Set: 40 Pcs Tape-In Hair Extension, Weight 100 g.
Usually recommend 1 bundle(40pcs) for adding volume, 2-3 bundles (80-120pcs) for a full head. Recommended for 22-24 inch using 3 bundles(120pcs).
Each set comes with one free DIY tool kit includes the：
Ygwigs Tape-in extensions
100% Remy human hair, full cuticle aligned, long life span, no tangle, no shedding.
- 1.5-inch wide weft, quick Installation.
- Anti-allergy, non-toxic and odorless, soft, and skin-friendly.
- Tough and strong, reusable. Complimentary tape is available for your own repair.
Candice Denise reviews YG Wigs' human hair loose wave tape-in extensions. She praises the natural blend with her hair, the quality, and versatility the extensions provide, offering various styling options.⏬
- (00:02) Candice introduces the video as a tape-in extension review, a deviation from her usual wig reviews.
- (08:26) Hours later, she shares that the 24-inch extensions blend well with her hair, appreciating the ample amount in three packs (40 pieces each).
- (09:16) Notes about 10 pieces left over for a natural look, but suggests four packs for a fuller appearance.
- (10:02) Expresses love for the soft, silky texture, and how well it takes to heat styling.
- (10:45) Shares a coupon code for viewers, mentions skepticism due to her shorter hair but is impressed with the outcome.
- (11:13) Admires the flexibility in styling like versatile sew-ins, and encourages viewers to share their thoughts, especially if they've tried YG Wigs' tape-ins.
How to Use
When installed correctly, Tape-in extensions will have a smooth, seamless look. They are also beginner-friendly, and you can install them by yourself.
Easy to install
Clean and dry hair (without conditioner).
Determine the installation position, divide the seam and install the upper and lower pieces.
Easy to remove
Special glue remover or 91% alcohol can simply separate the adhesive strip from the hair.
Apply oil or conditioner to the installation to condition the hair.
Easy to fix
Use a glue remover tool or scraper with glue remover to remove the residual glue from the rubber weft. Clean and dry the surface, apply our complimentary adhesive strips and the product will be as good as new.
Diagram for Hair Extensions
- Green Line: For adding volume, hair extensions hide nicely in your hair.
- Blue + Green Lines: Full head makes hair look thicker and healthier. Large pieces of hair extensions, such as clip-in, tape-in, etc., can be placed here to save time for installation and maintenance.
- Yellow Lines: Front hairline, special attention is required; If you want a simple, seamless, and comfortable fit, you can choose nimi-tape, i-tip, micro ring, or hand-tied tape, which are small and natural.
Check out all the products in our hair extensions collection, all at the same discount. You can combine them according to the characteristics of the products and your preferences.
*This installation diagram is for reference only; different hair stylists will have other installation methods.