Weft Extensions with Beads Curly Brazilian Virgin Hair
We improved the traditional human hair weft, combined double weft with microbeads, and produced micro beads weft. With this product, you don't need to fix the microbeads with a needle, which will reduce installment time and steps.
We further upgraded the product and changed microbeads to micro-loop beads. These beads come with a plastic tab to thread hair; you no longer have to use a crochet hook.
Brazilian Virgin Hair
Usually recommend quantity of 1-2 bundles for adding volume, quantity of 2-3 bundles for a full head.
Each set comes with one free DIY tool kit includes the：
How to Install MicroLink Weft
1. Before installation, Please wash and air dry your hair, and comb your air to remove all tangles.
2. Part the hair at the place that needs to be encrypted, and cut off a suitable length of Weft. (The weft should be shorter than the length of the hair parting, and there must be beads at both ends of the weft, which can be sewn by yourself)
3. When installing, you should ensure that the weft is straightened without large fluctuations.
4. The amount of hair hooked in the beads should be appropriate, too much will increase the difficulty of the operation, and less will cause scalp pain.
Watch the instructional video for more inspiration
1. Sew for your sister
2. Do it all by yourself
*The back can be recorded with a camera or mobile phone and viewed on the front monitor or iPad.
Diagram for Hair Extensions
- Green Line: For adding volume, hair extensions hide nicely in your hair.
- Blue + Green Lines: Full head makes hair look thicker and healthier. Large pieces of hair extensions, such as clip-in, tape-in, etc., can be placed here to save time for installation and maintenance.
- Yellow Lines: Front hairline, special attention is required; If you want a simple, seamless, and comfortable fit, you can choose nimi-tape, i-tip, micro ring, or hand-tied tape, which are small and natural.
Check out all the products in our hair extensions collection, all at the same discount. You can combine them according to the characteristics of the products and your preferences.
*This installation diagram is for reference only; different hair stylists will have other installation methods.