#2 Dark Brown Color Deep Wave Bulk Braiding Hair Extensions BU13
Buy More, Save More!
$20.00 off the purchase of 2 packs.
$39.00 off the purchase of 3 packs.
$58.00 off the purchase of 4 more packs.
The discount is applied automatically at checkout!
Need a braid hairstylist?
Let's Find a Braiding Hairstylist near you.
Our double-drawn bulk hair uses higher-grade hair, which is consistent in thickness from root to end, with only a few short inches. They are fuller, fluffy, not easy to tangle and shed, and have a long service life—a good choice for braids.
Hair No.: BU13
Hair Type: Cambodia Virgin Hair
Hair Color: #2 Color
IN LOVEEE DIY BOHO KNOTLESS | Human Hair ONLY | Lightweight and easy to manage | FT. YG Wigs⏬
Tyasia Renae reviews using human hair for boho braids, emphasizing its superiority over synthetic options. She praises ygwigs.com for their high-quality human hair.
- 00:00 Introduces herself and praises the difference of using human hair for braids.
- 00:42 Mentions ygwigs.com and describes the hair quality.
- 01:18 Shares braiding prep and parts her hair into sections.
- 03:03 Explains the braiding process and recommends two mirrors for self-braiding.
- 04:11 Compliments the human hair's quality and lightweight feel.
- 07:51 Advises not drenching human hair in water, suggests curl setting method.
- 08:41 Emphasizes importance of edges and products she uses.
- 09:50 Stresses using mousse for a glossy finish.
- 10:23 Recommends ygwigs.com and urges viewers to shift to human hair.
Double Drawn Hair vs. Single Drawn Hair
|Hair Type||Hair Volume|
|Single Drawn||About 25% full-length sized hair + 75% short hair|
|Double Drawn||About 50% full-length sized hair + 50% short hair|
|Super Double Drawn||About 80% full-length sized hair + 20% short hair|
Some Useful Tips for Braiding with Bulk Hair
When using bulk human hair to braid, there are several factors that you should pay attention to:
- Hair Prep: Your natural hair should be cleaned and conditioned before braiding. This will ensure it is in good condition and looks as natural as possible.
- Matching Hair: The color and texture of bulk hair should match your natural hair as closely as possible unless you want a contrasting look. A mismatch can make braids look unnatural.
- Braiding Technique: Braiding requires skill, and braiding too tightly can cause tension headaches and even traction alopecia (hair loss due to stress on the hair). It's usually a good idea to have a professional braid your hair, especially if you're new to it.
- Hair Care: Regular care is required to keep your hair and scalp healthy after braiding. This includes regular washing (be mindful of the scalp underneath the braid), moisturizing, and not letting the braid sit on for too long. Removing or redoing braids after 6-8 weeks is generally recommended to prevent hair and scalp damage.
Remember that everyone's hair is different, so what works best for one person may not work well for another. It's always a good idea to consult a professional stylist to find the best methods and products for your particular hairstyle and needs.