Double Drawn Loose Wave Bulk Human Hair For Braiding BU02
Buy More, Save More!
$20.00 off the purchase of 2 packs.
$39.00 off the purchase of 3 packs.
$58.00 off the purchase of 4 more packs.
The discount is applied automatically at checkout!
Need a braid hairstylist?
Let's Find a Braiding Hairstylist near you.
Our double-drawn bulk hair uses higher-grade hair, which is consistent in thickness from root to end, with only a few short hairs. They are fuller, fluffy, not easy to tangle and shed, and have a long service life—a good choice for braids.
Hair No.: BU02
Hair Type: Cambodia Virgin Hair
Hair Color: Natural Black
Best Loose Wave Human Hair To Use For Boho Braids ✨ episode 6 Ft YgWigs⏬
The YouTuber Dreamlocs presents a review and tutorial of YG Wigs' loose wave bulk hair, used for boho knotless braids. She appreciates the packaging, the curl/wave pattern, and the hair's thickness due to its double-drawn nature. She demonstrates braiding techniques and explores a hot water dipping method to achieve a crinkly effect on the braids, which turned out successful.
- (00:00) Introduction to YG Wigs' loose wave bulk hair and its packaging.
- (00:31) Discussion on the hair being double-drawn, demonstrating its thickness and absence of short pieces.
- (01:35) Tutorial on braiding and hot water dipping method to achieve a crinkly effect on the braids.
- (04:13) Application of leave-in conditioner and use of a diffuser to maintain the wave pattern post hot water dip.
- (05:24) Detailed breakdown of braiding pattern used to achieve a full look.
- (06:27) Mention of various color options available on YG Wigs' website and a call for suggestions on what to review next.
- (06:57) Final thoughts rating the hair 10 out of 10, appreciating its quality, ease of use, and the final look achieved.
- (07:25) Showing different styles achieved with the braids and client’s satisfaction with the lightweight and versatile finished look.
- (07:57) Mention of leftover hair used on an assistant's hair, offering a future tutorial on that style.
Double Drawn Hair vs Single Drawn Hair
|Hair Type||Hair Volume|
|Single Drawn||About 25% full-length sized hair + 75% short hair|
|Double Drawn||About 50% full-length sized hair + 50% short hair|
|Super Double Drawn||About 80% full-length sized hair + 20% short hair|
Some Useful Tips for Braiding with Bulk Hair
When using bulk human hair to braid, there are several factors that you should pay attention to:
- Hair Prep: Your natural hair should be cleaned and conditioned before braiding. This will ensure it is in good condition and looks as natural as possible.
- Matching Hair: The color and texture of bulk hair should match your natural hair as closely as possible unless you want a contrasting look. A mismatch can make braids look unnatural.
- Braiding Technique: Braiding requires skill, and braiding too tightly can cause tension headaches and even traction alopecia (hair loss due to stress on the hair). It's usually a good idea to have a professional braid your hair, especially if you're new to it.
- Hair Care: Regular care is required to keep your hair and scalp healthy after braiding. This includes regular washing (be mindful of the scalp underneath the braid), moisturizing, and not letting the braid sit on for too long. It is generally recommended to remove or redo braids after 6-8 weeks to prevent hair and scalp damage.
Remember that everyone's hair is different, so what works best for one person may not work well for another. It's always a good idea to consult a professional stylist to find the best methods and products for your particular hairstyle and needs.