Seamless Clip in Hair Extensions Silicone Weft Straight Black Hair
Buy More, Save More!
$20.00 off the purchase of 2 packs.
$39.00 off the purchase of 3 packs.
$58.00 off the purchase of 4 more packs.
The discount is applied automatically at checkout!
Seamless clip-in hair extensions are a new temporary hair extension made of silicone weft and clip-in clips, No glue, No Tape! It has many advantages: it is easy to install and remove, has a natural appearance, and is comfortable to wear for a long time.
Product upgrade: wide inside and narrow outside, more invisible!
Hair No.: SC01
Hair Color: Natural Color / Jet Black
Each set includes 7 pcs, 120g / 150g.
1 x 8" wide with 4 clips.
2 x 6" wide with 3 clips.
2 x 4.2" wide with 2 clips.
2 x 1.4" wide with 1 clip.
1 set for adding volume and 2 packs for a full head.
120g for regular users, 150g for thinner hair.
Yg Seamless Clip in Hair Extensions:
We are committed to providing high-quality products and customer-satisfying services.
Made of 100% Remy hair
- With the cuticle intact, it can be dyed and ironed. At least 2-3 years lifespan.
- It simulates a person's natural hair, consisting of different lengths. The look is more realistic.
Ultra-thin Silicone Wefts
- Stronger and more invisible.
- Also suitable for short hair and thinning hair
Easy to install and remove, do it by yourself.
Diagram for Hair Extensions
- Green Line: For adding volume, hair extensions hide nicely in your hair.
- Blue + Green Lines: Full head makes hair look thicker and healthier. Large pieces of hair extensions, such as clip-in, tape-in, etc., can be placed here to save time for installation and maintenance.
- Yellow Lines: Front hairline, special attention is required; If you want a simple, seamless, and comfortable fit, you can choose nimi-tape, i-tip, micro ring, or hand-tied tape, which are small and natural.
Check out all the products in our hair extensions collection, all at the same discount. You can combine them according to the characteristics of the products and your preferences.
*This installation diagram is for reference only; different hair stylists will have other installation methods.